BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– A man is dead after being hit by a train in Buffalo’s Blackrock neighborhood Saturday.
Officials say it happened at the crossing at Amherst and Tonawanda streets around 1:30.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. The man’s name and age has not been released at this time.
This article will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Buffalo Public Schools returning to in-person schooling 5 days a week in 2021-22
- Erie County Fair to reopen at full capacity this August
- ‘Gorilla Glue Girl’: Tessica Brown launching hair care line months after infamous incident
- Child tax credit checks: IRS launches new tool to prevent parents from missing out on payments
- 1 in 5 asymptomatic COVID patients will eventually suffer long-haul symptom, study suggests