BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– A man is dead after being hit by a train in Buffalo’s Blackrock neighborhood Saturday.
Officials say it happened at the crossing at Amherst and Tonawanda streets around 1:30.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. The man’s name and age has not been released at this time.
This article will be updated as more information becomes available.
- Depew man shot inside apartment on Wilson St. overnight
- One person killed, another wounded in Black Friday shooting at Arden Fair Mall
- CDC sets meeting on allocation of COVID-19 vaccine
- Cuomo: COVID-19 cases, deaths rising in western New York
- “You know we should of never played this game. It’s 100% my fault” Jim Boeheim post game following season-opening win over Bryant