Man suffers burns in Niagara Falls fire

News

Crews responded to a fire on Michigan Ave. in Niagara Falls shortly after 8 a.m. on Tuesday.

Officials say it started in the bathroom, as a result of smoking.

A man suffered burns to his hands and feet, but it is not clear how bad his injuries are.

Overall, $15,000 in damage was done to the house.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending Stories

Don't Miss