(WIAT) — It has been 33 years since Halley’s Comet made its way to the Earth’s atmosphere. And it’ll be even longer until it returns. But there is a bright side. A very bright side.
The Orionids meteor shower will be visible in the sky Monday night until early Tuesday morning.
If you’d rather watch online, Stonehenge’s year-round camera is offering a view of the Orionids in a live stream from 6 p.m. to 11 a.m. CT.
Halley’s Comet will make its next appearance in 2061.
- Erie County forced to cancel thousands of vaccine appointments due to low supply
- Pitt duo combines for 53 points to hold off Blue Devils, 79-73
- Movement is ‘only just beginning,’ President Trump says in farewell address
- Will the Capitol rioters receive a pardon from President Trump?
- Joe Girard and Buddy Boeheim “Almost 100%” after positive COVID result