A powerful, heart-stopping public service announcement from a non-profit formed after the 2012 Sandy Hook school shooting begins with kids showing off their new supplies, but then they go from excitement to having to protect themselves.
- Siblings create tutorials in Arabic to help English as a second language students with remote learning
- Dr. Fauci: U.S. still in the first wave, seasonal ‘challenge’ lies ahead
- Record Store Day 2 happening Saturday
- VIDEO: Confirmed tornado touches down in Myrtle Beach
- Oklahoma mom warns of the dangers of open-air carbon monoxide poisoning after her son dies after a day on the lake