SAN FRANCISCO, Calif. (KRON) – Now you and your furry friend can both crack open a cold one… sort of!
Busch Beer made a drink that’s special for a man’s best friend.
Dog Brew isn’t actually alcohol. It’s made from a special bone broth, vegetables, herbs, spices, and water.
The beer company said bone broth is a great alternative for dogs who struggle to eat solid food. So you can be sure that your pup is getting all the nutrients it needs.
If you’d like your pup to try this new treat, click here.
- Independent Health temporarily closes Medicare Information Centers, cites COVID-19 surge
- Josh Allen says they ‘left a lot out there’ offensively after missed opportunities vs. Chargers
- Cheektowaga Police warn of scammers claiming to be from Amazon.com
- Bills need to close out games during final stretch of regular season
- NYC school system, largest in the US, to begin phased reopening in December