SANTA BARBARA, Calif. (WIVB) — Across the country, an unusual search is underway.
X marks the spot for a treasure, but it’s no ordinary one. It’s a wine treasure and it’s at sea.
A diver in Santa Barbara sank a cellar of wine, and one year later, he is going on his own treasure hunt.
The reason why the cellar is at sea, he says, is because it’s the perfect condition for making world-class wine.
Now, he’s raising a toast to his new treasure and, of course, delicious red wine.
- Moderna vaccine is most effective against hospitalization from COVID-19, CDC study finds
- LIVE: Brian Laundrie missing as search for his fiancé Gabby Petito continues
- Gabby Petito disappearance: Police don’t have missing woman’s phone, have received 1K+ tips
- Can landlords force a ‘vaccinate or get out’ ultimatum? Depends on circumstances
- Robert Durst found guilty of murdering his best friend, Susan Berman