(CNN) – One meal has made kids “happy” for four decades. The McDonald’s Happy Meal is celebrating its 40th anniversary.
And to mark the milestone, McDonald’s is bringing back some old school Happy Meal toys.
Beanie Babies, the Hamburglar and Power Rangers are just some of the retro toys that’ll be making a comeback.
If you want to grab one, you better act fast.
The toy lineup returns Nov. 7 through Nov. 11.
- More than 470,000 ballots cast in Erie County for 2020 general election
- Cuomo’s Senior Advisor says there’s no truth to Gov. being in WNY on Thanksgiving
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals
- Two women shot after family gathering early Saturday morning
- Passing of a Visionary: Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46