BAHAMAS (via WFLA) — Ominous cell phone video taken from an island in the Atlantic shows Hurricane Dorian’s arrival in the Bahamas.
The video was shared on Facebook by Visit Green Turtle Cay, a tourism company for the island in the Bahamas.
The 1 p.m. update by the National Hurricane Center said Hurricane Dorian has reached maximum winds near 180 mph with gusts over 220 mph.
- Ginsburg’s death draws big surge of donations to Democrats
- Buffalo Police looking for suspect in overnight Niagara Square vandalism
- Minneapolis to name stretch of street for George Floyd
- Looking into the new “Simply Certificates” settlement and how it works
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments