MIAMI (AP) — Police say a passenger on an American Airlines flight that landed at Miami International Airport opened an emergency door and walked on the wing as the plane reached the terminal.
Flight 920 from Cali, Colombia, had just landed in Miami on Wednesday night when the incident happened.
American Airlines said in a statement that “the customer was immediately detained by law enforcement.”
Once the gate was attached to the plane, U.S. Customs and Border Protection took the man into custody without incident.
All the other passengers were able to leave without issue. Authorities offered no additional details.
- Donald Trump Jr. sells T-shirts mocking Alec Baldwin’s fatal shooting
- 11 African lions test positive for COVID-19 at Denver Zoo
- 46% of adults would listen to same song on repeat for 3 days — just for more ‘me time’
- Greece Police Chief resigning in wake of crash, district attorney investigation continues
- Hertz to buy 100,000 Teslas; rentals available starting November, CEO says