(AP) — The District of Columbia’s Metropolitan Police Department says three people were killed and three others were wounded Saturday night in a shooting in northwest Washington D.C.
Information posted on the police department’s Twitter account says the shooting occurred about 7:30 p.m. EDT in the 600 block of Longfellow Street in the Brightwood Park neighborhood.
Police say the injuries of surviving victims treated at area hospitals are not life-threatening.
Police are seeking public assistance in locating a black Honda Accord sedan pictured in a tweet.
- Vacant Kane Street house in Buffalo goes up in flames
- City of Tonawanda PD photographed for Ford Motor Company calendar
- “Choctoberfest” at Flying Bison Brewery raises money for families experiencing homelessness
- Black Rock Historical Society opens new museum
- Movie trailer for “Nightmare Alley” filmed in Buffalo back in February 2020 released