(KAMR/KCIT) - The Hutchinson County Sheriff’s Office received information from the F.B.I. on Saturday morning about a possible threat that was directed at churches in Texas.
The threat is not specific and not directed at any particular church or denomination.
According to the Hutchinson's County Sheriff's Office Facebook post, the threat is very broad and does not name a location.
The threat was posted on a social media site in a different state.
Hutchinson County wants to remind citizens to stay calm and alert, and take the following measures:
- Report any suspicious activity immediately to law enforcement.
- Remain Alert
- Report Suspicious Activity
- Learn Alternate Routes
- Be Aware of Your Surroundings
- Remain Vigilant
At this time the federal authorities are handling this investigation and if more information becomes available, it will be released.
Public health emergency declared over...
Walmart wants to hire 900 truckers...
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- CBS rejects medical marijuana Super Bowl ad featuring Buffalo man
- Niagara Falls city leaders vote to implement a bed tax on short-term rentals
- Gov. Cuomo's executive budget includes new safety measures for school buses
- Erie County officials discuss human trafficking