(via CNN) – After discontinuing them in 2017, Wendy’s this week brought back spicy chicken nuggets, and the chain is giving away two million of them for free.
The specific number is a tribute to the two million people who helped push the item back onto the menu.
Wendy’s promised in May it would resume selling spicy chicken nuggets if two million people liked a tweet suggesting their return. The chain’s fans followed through.
To get the free spicy nuggets, you have to order through Doordash and use the code SPICY-NUGGS at checkout. The deal lasts through Aug. 18 or as long as supplies last.
- Some Niagara Falls restaurants welcome the additional business Erie County’s orange zone could bring, just as long as it doesn’t cause the area to turn into a color zone
- State health department releases new rules for nursing homes during the holidays
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year
- Doctor explains COVID-related heart condition that sidelined Bills TE for rest of season