(via CNN) – After discontinuing them in 2017, Wendy’s this week brought back spicy chicken nuggets, and the chain is giving away two million of them for free.
The specific number is a tribute to the two million people who helped push the item back onto the menu.
Wendy’s promised in May it would resume selling spicy chicken nuggets if two million people liked a tweet suggesting their return. The chain’s fans followed through.
To get the free spicy nuggets, you have to order through Doordash and use the code SPICY-NUGGS at checkout. The deal lasts through Aug. 18 or as long as supplies last.
- Jamestown Police are attempting to locate a wanted fugitive
- Zay Jones Embraces New Role
- Buffalo Diocese Attorney speaks for first time since Child Victims Act went into effect
- Going out on the right note- Kenmore East Class of 2019 grad performed with Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra this summer
- 4 Storylines to Watch: Bills vs. Lions Preseason Game 3