(via CNN) – After discontinuing them in 2017, Wendy’s this week brought back spicy chicken nuggets, and the chain is giving away two million of them for free.
The specific number is a tribute to the two million people who helped push the item back onto the menu.
Wendy’s promised in May it would resume selling spicy chicken nuggets if two million people liked a tweet suggesting their return. The chain’s fans followed through.
To get the free spicy nuggets, you have to order through Doordash and use the code SPICY-NUGGS at checkout. The deal lasts through Aug. 18 or as long as supplies last.
- Buffalo native nearly struck by lightning in Oklahoma
- Taste of Buffalo at home kicks off online
- Charges dismissed in Peace Bridge pot bust
- Five Guys workers fired, suspended after refusing to serve police
- Search for “Glee” actress Naya Rivera continues for fourth day