ALBANY, N.Y (WIVB) — Governor Hochul will be making some big changes to her staff Thursday.
The governor’s office announced Wednesday any state employee who was named in the Andrew Cuomo sexual harassment report will be removed from her staff.
The August report by the New York attorney general’s office found the former governor sexually harassed multiple state employees and women outside his administration.
New on WIVB.com
- UFO over Ohio? Pilot says there’s an explanation for object caught on video
- Facebook planning to change its name, report says
- Will new variants of the coronavirus keep appearing?
- New Siena Poll shows how New York residents feel about COVID
- Silver Creek burglary suspects drive SUV through Dollar General, steal safe inside