(WIVB) — Municipalities across New York state have decide whether to opt in or opt out of marijuana sales and on-site consumption by this Friday.
If they miss that deadline, they’ll automatically be rolled into the state’s program.
Allan Gandelman, president of New York Cannabis Growers and Processors Association, joined News 4 Monday to discuss the decision. The full interview can be seen above.
New on WIVB.com
- Man dead after crashing into tractor-trailer’s fuel tank in Cheektowaga
- Bengals, 49ers stun top seeds to make conference title games
- Buffalo man shot on Minnesota Avenue
- Lewis County snowmobile crash claims life of Buffalo man
- Water main break closes Elmwood Village Charter School Hertel campus Monday