(WIVB) — New York State is coming out with new rules for medical marijuana.
The state’s Cannabis Control Board voted to allow for people to grow pot in their homes for medical purposes.
A person would be able to grow up to six plants at a time. There would also be a 12-plant limit for each household.
Only certified patients or their caregivers would be allowed to grow the plant. These regulations will now be subject to a 60-day period for public comment.
- These are the names people change the most, Social Security says
- Salman Rushdie ‘on the road to recovery’ after stabbing, agent says
- Luggage damaged, delayed, or lost while flying? You may be eligible for a reimbursement
- What’s a banana republic? A political scientist explains
- A blast from the past: See inside the last remaining Blockbuster