(WIVB) — Two prosecutors in New York State are clearing Andrew Cuomo of criminal charges.
The Albany Times-Union reported the Albany district attorney is expected to drop a forcible touching complaint against the former governor. Back in November, the Albany DA called the complaint filed by the sheriff “potentially defective.”
In Manhattan the district attorney is not filing any charges against Cuomo in the nursing home scandal.
A lawyer for Cuomo said he was contacted by the DA’s office saying the investigation is closed.
New on WIVB.com
- Ryan Bates happy to be back with Bills after being an RFA this offseason
- GUIDE: The 182nd Erie County Fair returns this week
- Arkansas judge’s body found at bottom of lake after family vacation
- Spotted lanternfly sighting in West Seneca likely was isolated incident
- Kaleida Health union workers plan picket amid contract negotiations