BROOKLYN, N.Y. (WIVB) — This morning, Governor Kathy Hochul took to the virtual stage at Bethany Baptist Church to discuss the COVID-19 pandemic.
Governor Hochul showed up at the end of the service to remind church members how important faith is when dealing with crisis and how faith is meaningless without helping others. She also assured service members that New York will continue to fight the pandemic.
Governor Hochul left the service with one final message, to spread cheer, not COVID.
New on WIVB.com
- Most say don’t ban race in college admissions, but its role should be small, poll finds
- 3 children, 6 adults injured in Memorial Day shooting at Florida beach
- McCarthy’s debt limit deal faces first critical GOP test
- Special reunion at Vietnam Veteran’s Memorial held on Memorial Day
- May Scholar-Athlete: Randolph’s Carson Conley