UTICA, N.Y. (via WUTR) — The person who climbed a tower that looks over Utica, Oneida County, on Tuesday night ended up coming down from the tower on his own.
He climbed the four-sided tower, which says UTICA at the top, on Tuesday morning and stayed there until after 11 at night.
A bucket apparatus connected to a large crane was used several times to negotiate with the young man, who is safe.
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Two WNY organizations helping those in need are working to distribute PPE
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Bills K Tyler Bass is finding his groove after shaky start to rookie season
- New Santa Clara County COVID health order leaves 49ers without home