(WSYR-TV) — New York State’s minimum wage is set to increase again this month on Dec. 31.
The minimum wage across most of the state will increase from $11.80 to $12.50.
Long Island and Westchester will go from $13 to $14.
This is all part of a law passed back in 2016. The rate will go up every year throughout the state until all of New York reaches $15 an hour.
- McQuaid Jesuit hands St. Joe’s baseball its first loss of the season
- Tennessee man accused of stealing $1.7M from woman with dementia by posing as son
- 5 U.S. colleges make top 10 list of best universities in the world
- Sen. Gillibrand makes the case for permanent free school lunches
- Josh Reed breaks down the Buffalo Bills’ 2021 schedule