(WSYR-TV) — New York State’s minimum wage is set to increase again this month on Dec. 31.
The minimum wage across most of the state will increase from $11.80 to $12.50.
Long Island and Westchester will go from $13 to $14.
This is all part of a law passed back in 2016. The rate will go up every year throughout the state until all of New York reaches $15 an hour.
- Trump calls for return of privileged documents reportedly seized at Mar-a-Lago
- Video captures massive mudslide in California mountains
- Texas man drinks ‘cloudy liquid’ as he’s found guilty of sex crimes, dies after leaving courtroom
- Benefit for young woman paralyzed from crash next weekend
- Worried about back-to-school inflation? Latest price data on backpacks, laptops and kids’ clothes offers some relief for parents