(WSYR-TV) — New York State’s minimum wage is set to increase again this month on Dec. 31.
The minimum wage across most of the state will increase from $11.80 to $12.50.
Long Island and Westchester will go from $13 to $14.
This is all part of a law passed back in 2016. The rate will go up every year throughout the state until all of New York reaches $15 an hour.
- Second woman accuses Governor Cuomo of sexual harassment
- Sabres struggle on all sides in 3-0 loss to Philadelphia
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine
- When is Donald Trump speaking at CPAC?
- Child tax credit vs. child care tax credit: Here’s how each could give more money to parents this year