BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Excelsior Pass lets people show digital proof of vaccination or negative test result to gain access to several businesses and venues.
But now, there’s a new app for places outside of the state. Gov. Andrew Cuomo has announced the “Excelsior Pass Plus.”
The new option aims to help expand tourism and business travel by joining with the SMART Health Cards framework — a platform that’s recognized by other states and countries.
Cuomo’s office also says the expanded pass can be used as vaccine verification for flights to several international locations with American Airlines.
- National Grid: Customers can expect a bigger bill over the next few years
- Hundreds of students learn about hands-on job opportunities in Batavia
- Ribbon cutting ceremony held for new courtyard at Cantalician Center for Learning
- Hyundai recalls 100K more cars because faulty engines might catch fire
- Attorneys for Buffalo Bills, NFL say lawsuit accusing Cornelius Bennett of sexual abuse should be thrown out