(WIVB) — New York’s new vaccination order goes into effect Monday.
The state has ordered all hospital and nursing home staff to get vaccinated.
If they don’t — they could be fire.
Catholic Health says employees who didn’t file a religious exemption, will be placed on leave. And ECMC tells us unvaccinated workers will be placed on unpaid leave.
Kaleida Health warns that unvaccinated workers will face termination.
New on WIVB.com
- Anti-vaccination mandate protesters try to storm doors at Barclays Center in Brooklyn
- Bench dedicated to Jewish War Veterans of the USA in Amherst
- Moog employees plan walkout over vaccine mandate
- Catholic Health and CWA blame each other for the lingering strike now on day 24
- 200+ GE employees, union members stage walk-out in Schenectady Friday protesting vaccine mandate