(WIVB) — New York’s new vaccination order goes into effect Monday.
The state has ordered all hospital and nursing home staff to get vaccinated.
If they don’t — they could be fire.
Catholic Health says employees who didn’t file a religious exemption, will be placed on leave. And ECMC tells us unvaccinated workers will be placed on unpaid leave.
Kaleida Health warns that unvaccinated workers will face termination.
New on WIVB.com
- 4 sailors at Virginia naval center die by apparent suicide in a month
- WATCH: Massive dust storm swallows town in western Kansas
- Dozens of senators warn China of ‘grave consequences’ if it uses violence against protesters
- Congress averts ‘catastrophic’ rail strike amid sick time concerns
- Prominent politicians push to aid candidates in Georgia senate race days before runoff