(WIVB) — As the mask mandate for New York State goes into effect, places of worship are announcing their own rules for masks.
At this time, masks are required for churches and perishes, regardless of vaccination status. The only members exempt from this rule are clergies and ministers as they are fulfilling a major speaking role. Vaccination screenings are also not authorized to be used by perishes.
New on WIVB.com
- Krebs nets first two career NHL goals in 6-3 Sabres win
- Bars and restaurants along Chippewa street expect a busy Sunday during Bills playoff game
- Cheektowaga Central students to head to Special Olympics
- Bills fans head to airport for team sendoff
- Seneca Nation language department shares support for Bills