BRIGHTON, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Batavia man was killed in Monroe County when his motorcycle collided with another vehicle.
Monday night around 9:30 p.m., Brighton police say 24-year-old Dustin Rich was headed west on East River Road when he went past a stoplight and hit a vehicle exiting the Route 390 off-ramp.
The four people in the other vehicle were taken to Strong Memorial Hospital for minor injuries. As of Tuesday morning, no charges have been filed.
- Wisconsin teen’s body found in SUV 4 days after it was towed to lot following crash
- 4 takeaways from Bills OTA: Ed Oliver expects to ‘shut up’ detractors, Leonard Floyd chasing another ring in Buffalo
- McConnell, McCarthy split on additional defense, Ukraine funding
- Volunteer work and donations turns $1 into community center worth millions
- Is a ‘Ted Lasso’ spinoff in the works? Apple TV+’s tweet gets fans’ hopes up
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.