HENRIETTA, N.Y. (WROC) — New York State Police officials announced that Dustin Jones, 33, succumbed to his injuries Friday following a serious rollover crash in the Town of Henrietta earlier this week.
The crash occurred Tuesday in the eastbound lane on I-90 between exits 46 and 47.
Investigators say another West Seneca man drove off the north shoulder of the roadway for an unknown reason, then overcorrected and crossed into the eastbound lanes.
Along with Jones, the crash ejected four out of the five people inside the vehicle.
The rest of the people involved have been hospitalized since the incident and remain in stable condition, officials say.
According to state police, there are still charges pending. Deputies continue to investigate the crash.
- Niagara Falls using stop-arm cameras on buses to enforce school bus stopping laws
- State, local leaders weigh in on Dr. Zucker’s resignation
- New Halloween spectacle featuring thousands of jack o’lanterns is coming to the Niagara County Fairgrounds
- Buffalo man “grazed by gunfire” in Tuesday night shooting on Norfolk Ave.
- Erie County Water Authority issues Boil Water Advisory for Towns of Boston and Concord