SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – Following a widespread outage this past weekend, Spectrum says it will work with customers on getting a credit on their monthly bill.
The credit won’t be automatic. You must call Spectrum to discuss a possible credit. Spectrum spokesperson Lara Pritchard tells Nexstar contributor WSYR, “we will work with affected customers who contact us individually.”
The number to call is 855-707-7328.
Pritchard says, “The outage was caused by weather-related fiber damage to primary and redundant networks, and our teams worked to restore service as quickly as we could.”
- Newsfeed Now: Presidential campaigns’ final week
- Couple’s dog goes missing just minutes before their wedding, $500 reward if found
- Second stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand as a new week begins
- Williamsville high schoolers who participate in hybrid learning returning to classroom
- Students, staff returning to Lockport High School