SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – Following a widespread outage this past weekend, Spectrum says it will work with customers on getting a credit on their monthly bill.
The credit won’t be automatic. You must call Spectrum to discuss a possible credit. Spectrum spokesperson Lara Pritchard tells Nexstar contributor WSYR, “we will work with affected customers who contact us individually.”
The number to call is 855-707-7328.
Pritchard says, “The outage was caused by weather-related fiber damage to primary and redundant networks, and our teams worked to restore service as quickly as we could.”
- Four officers who defended U.S. Capitol during Jan. 6 attack have died by suicide
- Erie County leaders, residents discuss mask mandate
- Photos: Jade Carey celebrates gold medal win
- Hamburg Superintendent weighs in on Cuomo’s comments about masking, vaccine mandate
- Teenagers make 200 final in Olympic testosterone controversy