SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – Following a widespread outage this past weekend, Spectrum says it will work with customers on getting a credit on their monthly bill.
The credit won’t be automatic. You must call Spectrum to discuss a possible credit. Spectrum spokesperson Lara Pritchard tells Nexstar contributor WSYR, “we will work with affected customers who contact us individually.”
The number to call is 855-707-7328.
Pritchard says, “The outage was caused by weather-related fiber damage to primary and redundant networks, and our teams worked to restore service as quickly as we could.”
- Two Buffalo Police officers suspended following release of viral video expected to be arraigned Saturday
- Biden formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- Two farmers markets to return to Buffalo this weekend
- ‘I am one of you’: Rhode Island firefighter’s emotional story of racial profiling by police
- Minneapolis to ban police chokeholds in wake of Floyd death