SYRACUSE, N.Y. (WSYR-TV) – Following a widespread outage this past weekend, Spectrum says it will work with customers on getting a credit on their monthly bill.
The credit won’t be automatic. You must call Spectrum to discuss a possible credit. Spectrum spokesperson Lara Pritchard tells Nexstar contributor WSYR, “we will work with affected customers who contact us individually.”
The number to call is 855-707-7328.
Pritchard says, “The outage was caused by weather-related fiber damage to primary and redundant networks, and our teams worked to restore service as quickly as we could.”
- 2020 Special Olympics New York Winter Games helps athletes focus on abilities
- Rochester police officer who lost eye in attack honored on the hockey ice
- 12-year-old set to lead investigation at Haunted Hinsdale House
- 20-year-old female wounded in shooting
- Carolina beats Toronto 6-3 with help of emergency goaltender