NEW YORK (WIVB) — Soon, Take 5 will have two drawings per day.
The daily drawing at 10:30 p.m. will continue, but an additional one at 2:30 p.m. will begin Monday, July 26.
“Take 5 created more than 2.5 million cash prize winners last fiscal year,” NY Lottery Executive Director Gweneth Dean says. “The added drawing for this popular game will give New York players more chances to win.”
The time of the new drawing aligns with a couple other games that draw twice each day — Numbers and Win4.
Sales for the 2:30 p.m. drawing will end at 2:15 p.m.
- WATCH: Former Erie County Democratic Chairman weighs in on NY AG report on Gov. Cuomo
- Cuomo accusers speak out following AG’s report, call out ‘toxic workplace’
- NJ Gov. Murphy, alongside governors of CT, RI, PA, call on Cuomo to resign
- Missouri governor pardons gun-waving St. Louis lawyer couple
- Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul is next in line as governor if Gov. Cuomo resigns or is impeached – a look at her career