NIAGARA COUNTY, N.Y. (WIVB)– On Monday, December 7, the Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center will have coronavirus testing from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. at the John Duke Senior Center.
To be tested you must have a prescription from your primary care provider and are advised to bring your insurance information.
BlueCross BlueShield subscribers with a prescription are eligible to be tested at the site.
For information or to request an appointment call 716- 278-4496.
- ‘Just want to say thank you’: First lady Jill Biden delivers cookies to National Guard troops
- Sabres fall in a shootout to Alex Ovechkin-less Capitals
- In enemy territory: Chiefs backer bar in heart of Bills country ready for Sunday’s game
- BPD investigating Lisbon Ave. shooting, woman struck by gunfire in her home
- 4 The Fans: Bills vs. Chiefs