ERIE COUNTY, (WIVB)–New numbers from New York State show some improvement in Erie County’s cluster zone.
Both the daily average and seven-day rolling average are down. Those numbers are 6.62 percent and 7.3%. However, Western New York as a region is up.
The Erie County Department of Health said that approximately 16% of total cases among Erie County residents from this year were reported this past week.
- WATCH: A fireball caught lighting up the sky, WNY residents report sightings
- UB faculty and staff make big PPE donation to Buffalo City Mission
- Amherst woman shares her experience getting a COVID-19 vaccine through a clinical trial
- DISH network removes WIVB/WNLO-TV and other local Nexstar TV stations in 115 markets
- Two Buffalo men fight to overturn their 1977 murder convictions