ERIE COUNTY, (WIVB)–New numbers from New York State show some improvement in Erie County’s cluster zone.
Both the daily average and seven-day rolling average are down. Those numbers are 6.62 percent and 7.3%. However, Western New York as a region is up.
The Erie County Department of Health said that approximately 16% of total cases among Erie County residents from this year were reported this past week.
- Four officers who defended U.S. Capitol during Jan. 6 attack have died by suicide
- Erie County leaders, residents discuss mask mandate
- Photos: Jade Carey celebrates gold medal win
- Hamburg Superintendent weighs in on Cuomo’s comments about masking, vaccine mandate
- Teenagers make 200 final in Olympic testosterone controversy