PASCO COUNTY, Fla. (WFLA) – A New Port Richey man drowned in the same canal where he nearly drowned a year ago, according to the Pasco County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies found Juan Carlos Munoz-Valencia, 52, facedown in a canal in the 4200 block of Green Key Road after his wife called 911.
According to deputies, Munoz-Valencia had nearly drowned at the same location nearly a year ago, but he was removed by a Pasco deputy and resuscitated.
Investigators do not suspect foul play in his death.
Further information was not immediately available.
- NFL journeyman Justin Zimmer finally gets his shot
- Dems, GOP want stimulus package deal before Election Day
- The stage is set, without plexiglass, before final Biden-Trump presidential debate
- Wild strip club fight led to Army soldier’s murder
- Mental and behavioral health advocates say more funding needed to address concerns