BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Peace Bridge Authority is giving out a Christmas gift of their own tomorrow.
They’ve announced Christmas Day will be a 24 hour toll-free period.
“Not charging tolls on Christmas Day is a nice way to conclude the year and say thank you to our employees and customers,” said Tim Clutterbuck, the Authority chairman.
New on WIVB.com
- The Ice at Canalside will honor Allentown’s “Bubble Man” with bubbles tonight
- On this day 45 years ago, the Blizzard of ’77 struck – stories from the storm
- Is COVID-19 here to stay? Experts say yes
- Buffalo native performs in ‘Disney on Ice,’ this weekend
- By making fun of Bills, Colorado police department encourages safe driving