BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB)– High winds have caused a number of trees to go down in the City of Buffalo, and police are urging motorists to use caution while driving.
Traffic signals at Bailey Avenue and Seneca Street are affected. Buffalo Police tweeted a reminder intersections should be treated as a four-way stop.
BREAKING: Due to the high winds- a number of trees are down in the city of Buffalo. Also traffic signals are being affected including one at Bailey & Seneca. Motorists asked to use caution and treat intersections as 4 way stops if signals are out.— Buffalo Police Dept (@BPDAlerts) November 15, 2020
- GoFundMe set up for Machias family following Thanksgiving Eve crash that claimed the lives of mother, 2-year-old
- Hamburg School District superintendent ’optimist’ over bringing students back to school based on new state guidelines
- PHOTOS: White House Christmas decorations revealed
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening
- SpaceX Starship prototype ready to make highest hop as environmental review underway