BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The BASH for Mercy Flight is happening tomorrow night. The party with a purpose gets underway at 7 p.m. at Riverworks.
Mary Friona-Celani, president of Totally Buffalo, joined News 4 at 4 to discuss her personal experience with Mercy Flight. Watch the full segment above.
- Legendary guitarist James Burton confirms kidney cancer diagnosis
- ‘Complete destruction’: Aerial video shows Hurricane Ian’s impact on Sanibel Island, Fort Myers Beach
- Texas homecoming queen gives crown to childhood friend
- Indigenous children honored at Lake Shore
- Unique fundraiser takes people ‘over the edge’ Saturday