TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Buffalo WWII Veteran receives prestigious ‘Caterpillar Pin’
- ‘We saw it all on Zoom’: Family calls 911 as teacher robbed during remote lesson
- Canalside Christmas tree dedicated to healthcare workers
- Jamestown High School to resume in-person learning Dec. 7
- Jamestown kicks off holiday season, lights city Christmas tree