BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Public Service Commission is allowing a crypto mining company to buy a natural gas power plant in North Tonawanda.
The plant runs on fossil fuels and is causing concern among many North Tonawanda residents.
Deborah Gondek, a member of North Tonawanda’s Climate Smart Task Force, and Chris Murawski, Executive Director of the Clean Air Coalition of WNY, joined News 4 at 4 to discuss the plant. Watch the full segment above.
- McConnell blasts proposal to wind down war authority in Iraq
- 1 year since agreement, Bills stadium cost has risen 10%
- The Buffalo History Museum is celebrating women throughout WNY who helped pave history
- Child lead poisoning, mismanagement lead to lawsuit against owners of dozens of Buffalo properties
- Covenant School Shooting: Nashville shooter didn’t target specific people, police say