ROCHESTER, N.Y. (WROC) — Frank Campbell, 41, was convicted by a Monroe County Jury of several counts of sexual abuse involving a child on Monday.
The counts are:
- Sexual Abuse in the Second Degree
- Two counts of Criminal Sexual Act in the Second Degree
- Two counts of Sexual Abuse in the Third Degree
- Three counts of Criminal Sexual Act in the Third Degree
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child for ongoing sexual abuse
The incidents occurred between Oct. 6, 2017 and Nov. 20, 2020, according to authorities.
Campbell will be sentenced on July 6 in front of State Supreme Court Justice Renzi.
“Frank Campbell is a predator who will now be held accountable for his horrific ongoing sexual abuse,” Monroe County District Attorney Sandra Doorley stated in a press release. “Sexually abusing a child, is beyond reprehensible, I am glad we were able bring him to justice.”