BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — Salsa in the Park is back this Summer with an evening start time of 6:30 PM. The sessions, which run throughout June, July, and August, invite everyone to join regardless of dance experience level.
Participants can expect open dancing and lessons in Bachata, Salsa, Merengue, and more. If you want to learn more about Salsa in the Park or other events with Love Is Real LLC, click here.
- Two victims recovering after Sunday evening Jamestown shooting
- King’s Hawaiian recalls pretzel buns, bites due to potential microbial contamination
- More than 2 million infant swings and rockers recalled after baby’s death
- COVID-19 nasal spray could be game changer, researcher says
- Trump says ‘temperature has to be brought down’ after Mar-a-Lago search