CHEEKTOWAGA, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Silver Alert for Paulette Witherspoon has been cancelled.
Witherspoon, who is 77 years old, reportedly suffers from a cognitive disorder and was last seen near 87 Woodell Avenue.
She reportedly left her home on foot at approximately 2:30 p.m. Monday. Witherspoon is described as 5’4″ with short salt and pepper hair.
For more information contact the Cheektowaga Police at 716-686-3501.
- Vitamin B12 deficiency is a common health problem that can have serious consequences – but doctors often overlook it
- US-bound Fiat 500e spawns feisty Abarth version with 153 hp
- Woman sues Kraft Heinz for $5M, says mac and cheese preparation isn’t as advertised
- What to know about the pause on student debt relief
- Hamburg businesses pick up the pieces more than a week after historic snowstorm