CORNING, N.Y. (WETM) – Corning Police have released the surveillance video that shows someone throwing a brick through the window of Congressman Tom Reed’s election headquarters on Market Street.
On August 26, 2020, members of the Corning Police Department and New York State Police responded at about 1:30 AM to 115 West Market Street for a report that a front window had been broken out.
The video has been slowed down and slightly enhanced for improved viewing
An investigation into that complaint revealed that an unknown subject had approached the front of 115 West Market Street and threw an item through the window and then fled from the area on foot.
Corning Police say investigators have collected evidence, spoken to several witnesses, and that the case remains active.
The Corning Police Department is asking anybody that may have information about this criminal act to come forward and share it by contacting law enforcement by:
1. calling the Corning Police Department (607) 962-0340 ext # 1500 or
2. calling the Steuben County Tipline at: (844) 378-4847 or
3. share information anonymously at 844DrugTip.com
- Transit Drive-In will host watch parties for upcoming UB Bulls football games
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Tennessee man
- Social media scams have cost consumers $117M already this year – Here’s what to look out for
- Free COVID-19 testing being offered this week in Chautauqua County
- WNY seeing surge in poll workers as other places are in desperate need of volunteers