GOWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB) — On this hour-long train ride with Santa and Mrs. Claus leaving from Gowanda, making its way to Dayton New York, you can expect nothing less than a truly magical experience.
Ranging between $17 and $22, the event runs four weekends in a row until Dec. 19. With three trips a day at 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 2 p.m., it’s a thrill, not only for the head elf himself, but for staffers as well.
During the ride, you can expect a whole lot of holiday spirit from jokes and singalongs to candy canes and gifts. And if by chance, you’ve found yourself on the naughty list this year, the good news is, there’s still a chance for redemption!
Watch the video to find out more!
New on WIVB.com
- Buffalo Singing Cops come back to “The Amazing Race,” but are gone again
- MVHS employees appeal for kindness and respect amid pandemic
- Villa Maria College covering the cost of students’ books and supplies
- Jefferson County parents charged after 9-month-old found burned
- Two-thirds of COVID vaccine side-effects are just a placebo effect, study says