TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB)–A traveling replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall is coming to the City of Tonawanda this summer.
The Wall that Heals will be in Veterans Park off Niagara street. It’s a three-quarter scale replica, that honors the more than three million Americans who served during the Vietnam War.
The exhibit will be here from July 22 through the 25. It will be open 24 hours a day and is free to the public.
- Chemung County man charged after runaway teens from Niagara, Ontario counties found living in shed
- NYS COVID-19 positivity rate continues to drop as warmer months approach
- Top baby names for 2020: Did yours make the list?
- Mayor Brown reveals proposals for transforming Mohawk Parking Ramp
- NCCC planning to bring back more students, extracurricular events this Fall