TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB)–A traveling replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall is coming to the City of Tonawanda this summer.
The Wall that Heals will be in Veterans Park off Niagara street. It’s a three-quarter scale replica, that honors the more than three million Americans who served during the Vietnam War.
The exhibit will be here from July 22 through the 25. It will be open 24 hours a day and is free to the public.
- Why the WHO is renaming monkeypox
- Pro-Trump backlash to FBI search fuels concern over political violence
- What is the new Langya virus that has infected 35 people in China
- Did you know you have to be 21 to buy whipped cream cans in NYS?
- Rides, food, games, oh my!: The Best 12 Days of Summer returns to Hamburg