TONAWANDA, N.Y. (WIVB)–A traveling replica of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial Wall is coming to the City of Tonawanda this summer.
The Wall that Heals will be in Veterans Park off Niagara street. It’s a three-quarter scale replica, that honors the more than three million Americans who served during the Vietnam War.
The exhibit will be here from July 22 through the 25. It will be open 24 hours a day and is free to the public.
- The Walk to End Alzheimer’s steps off across WNY
- The Great Pumpkin Farm opens for the season
- Legislator Baskin says plans for potential new Bills stadium should reflect the community
- Niagara Falls Church is on a mission to dispel COVID-19 misinformation
- Big lines form as people get their hands on the Bills-themed “Little People” toys