BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The Yard Foundation is an organization seeking to do good for first responders and their families.
Based in Chicago, some of their recent work includes donating $20,000 in support of the family of Jason Arno, the Buffalo firefighter who lost his life this past Wednesday.
“Basically, our mission is that “It feels good to do good,” Director of Donor Relations Erin Krupa told us Tuesday morning on Wake Up.
Hear more from Krupa in the video above.
- Satellite images show 5,000-mile seaweed belt creeping closer to US
- Teen overdose deaths have doubled in three years. Blame fentanyl.
- Troy’s 9th annual Dustin Mele memorial concert to raise awareness for suicide prevention
- Search on for 4 people missing in deadly chocolate factory explosion
- Top 10 cities and states with the fastest-growing EV charger infrastructure
Evan Anstey is an Associated Press Award, JANY Award and Emmy-nominated digital producer who has been part of the News 4 team since 2015. See more of his work here and follow him on Twitter.