BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A Tonawanda man is recovering after he was shot on Dorris Avenue on Monday night, according to Buffalo police.
Officials say the shooting happened around 8 p.m. Monday, where the 27-year-old man was shot while inside of a vehicle. He was transported to ECMC and is listed in stable condition.
The shooting remains under investigation. Anyone with information is asked to call or text the confidential TIPCALL line at 716-847-2255.
- Missing vulnerable alert for 75-year-old Buffalo woman with dementia cancelled
- ‘The church is our family’: St. Paul’s Lutheran Church in Elma to be torn down
- Stefon Diggs’ nephew joins Buffalo Kickoff Live
- One detained after several fights at Frightworld
- Man shot at party on Navel Avenue, expected to recover
Aidan Joly joined the News 4 staff in 2022. He is a graduate of Canisius College. You can see more of his work here.