(WIVB)–The U.S. Canada border closure will be extended once again through February 21.
Border crossing restrictions started back in March when New York first had serious surges in COVID-19 cases.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau extended restrictions back in October for non-essential travel between the U.S. and Canada.
- Four officers who defended U.S. Capitol during Jan. 6 attack have died by suicide
- Erie County leaders, residents discuss mask mandate
- Photos: Jade Carey celebrates gold medal win
- Hamburg Superintendent weighs in on Cuomo’s comments about masking, vaccine mandate
- Teenagers make 200 final in Olympic testosterone controversy