(WIVB)–Conservatives are crying foul after Facebook and Twitter limited the circulation of a story about Joe Biden’s son.
The New York Post alleges Hunter Biden arranged a meeting between his father and an executive at a Ukrainian energy company.
According to the Post, Biden was a vice-president at the time of the meeting. The Biden campaign is denying the meeting ever happened.
Facebook says it’s fact-checking the Post’s story. President Trump says the social media companies made a terrible decision.
- Man killed in Wyoming County motorcycle crash
- Erie County Sheriff shares tips for a safe Halloween
- What is Buffalo’s Best Haunted Attraction?
- Woman accused of impersonating prosecutor, attempting to drop her own case
- 17 new cases of COVID-19 in Niagara County