(WIVB) – Cases of COVID-19 continue to climb in Western New York.
On Tuesday, Dr. Nancy Nielsen, senior associate dean for health policy and medicine at the University of Buffalo, stopped by News 4 to share more understanding of this latest spike of COVID-19.
- Study suggests mixing vaccines provides greater protection against COVID-19
- Senate votes to nix Biden’s vaccine mandate for businesses
- Batavia physical therapist ‘not fully healed’ from COVID frontlines, remains optimistic despite rising cases
- Allegany County now has highest Covid positivity, lowest vaccination rates
- New York State COVID-19 update for December 8th