ERIE COUNTY, N.Y. (WIVB) — Local municipalities have reinstated their winter parking bans due to impending weather.
The Town of Tonawanda announced Tuesday that its winter parking restrictions will take effect at 2 a.m. beginning Wednesday, Nov. 16 and will run until April 1.
While the restriction is in place, overnight street parking from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. is prohibited for easier snow removal.
Cheektowaga announced that it has implemented its parking ban and will be placing reminders on vehicles parked in streets overnight and issuing parking tickets once the snow starts.
The Village of Kenmore announced that will reinstate its winter parking ban effective 11 p.m. on Wednesday, Nov. 16. Street parking is prohibited from 2 a.m. to 6 a.m. regardless of weather conditions. The ban remains effective until Nov. 15.
- Ready 4 the Weekend: December 2
- Buffalo fan palooza: Businesses bustle with Bills and Sabres fans
- Avalanche of penalties bury Sabres after early lead against Stanley Cup champions
- Man accused of fatally shooting 9-month-old attacked in California court
- Rep. Paul Tonko calls for FTC to stop ‘Grinch Bots’ from ruining holiday shopping