CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina freshman point guard Jeremiah Francis plans to transfer. Francis averaged 3.3 points last year and played in just 16 games.
He didn’t play in his junior and senior year of high school due to knee surgeries, then missed the first eight games of his freshman year.
Francis didn’t play more than 10 minutes in any game after Jan. 22.
Francis joins reserve big man Brandon Huffman in transferring from UNC since the end of a 14-19 season. That was the first losing record of head coach Roy Williams’ career.
- Twin Cities residents turn out to clean scorched streets
- Cuomo signs bill granting death benefits to families of front-line workers
- Rep. Joyce Beatty, Columbus City Council President Hardin pepper-sprayed during protest
- Gov. Cuomo: Whether WNY is ready to move into Phase Two next week depends on data
- Wife of officer charged in George Floyd’s death files for divorce