CHAPEL HILL, N.C. (AP) — North Carolina freshman point guard Jeremiah Francis plans to transfer. Francis averaged 3.3 points last year and played in just 16 games.
He didn’t play in his junior and senior year of high school due to knee surgeries, then missed the first eight games of his freshman year.
Francis didn’t play more than 10 minutes in any game after Jan. 22.
Francis joins reserve big man Brandon Huffman in transferring from UNC since the end of a 14-19 season. That was the first losing record of head coach Roy Williams’ career.
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump
- Graphic body camera video shows police officer shooting 13-year-old boy with autism
- Group of dads tackle man accused of peeping on teen in Cracker Barrel restroom in SC
- Florida man claims dolphin attacked him off of Sand Key
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown