BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — The University at Buffalo Foundation announced the sale of the Butler Mansion.
The historic building was sold to Douglas Development for $3.75 million. The building was gifted to UB in 2000 by Delaware North CEO Jeremy Jacobs.
UB has used the building as a continuing education and training facility.
- Biden sets record with most words spoken in a State of the Union
- Police looking for information on Clay Street shooting
- Five key lines from Biden’s State of the Union speech
- Appeals court rules livestreaming police during traffic stops protected by First Amendment
- Community can help decide Williamsville CSD’s new logo