(WIVB) – Cases of COVID-19 continue to climb in Western New York.
On Tuesday, Dr. Nancy Nielsen, senior associate dean for health policy and medicine at the University of Buffalo, stopped by News 4 to share more understanding of this latest spike of COVID-19.
- FDA panel recommends COVID-19 vaccine update as virus evolves
- Erie County to end COVID information line after 28 months
- Small businesses eligible for NYS tax credits based on COVID expenses
- In 1st year, COVID-19 vaccines saved 20M lives, scientists say
- US authorizes 1st COVID-19 shots for kids under 5